January 16, 2019 - By Bredet Services
This blog will show you how to find posted Receipts, Invoices, Prepayment Invoices, & Prepayment Credit Memos on a Purchase Order.
- On the Purchase Order select the Navigate action, then click on Documents, this dropdown will give you 4 options which will be explained below.
- Any Purchase receipts that have occurred will show up when you select receipt.
- The below purchase order has had 3 receipts placed against it.
- If this Purchase order was partially invoiced: click on Invoices you will come to a screen where there will show all invoices posted for this Purchase Order.
- The below purchase order has 2 invoices against it.
3. Prepayment Invoices
- If this Purchase Order had any Prepayment Invoices against it, when you click Prepayment Invoices it will take you to a screen where you can view those documents.
4. Prepayment Credit Memos
- If this Purchase Order had any Prepayment Credit Memos against it, when you click on Prepayment Credit Memos it will take you to a screen where you can view these documents.